in 1908, this 6-storey office building was renovated
in 1990. It is located in the area known as "the
Old Faubourg des Récollets", the district
joining Old Montreal to the heart of the lower town.
This neighbourhood is delimited in the north by Saint-Antoine
Street, in the east by McGill street, in the south
by the de la Commune Street and in the west by the
Bonaventure highway. Within this quadrilateral, the
building is located south of Saint-Maurice Street,
west of Longueuil Street, north of William Street
and east of Saint-Henri Street.
the past, these boundaries included two regions: the
northern most "the Old Faubourg des Récollets",
was one of the first suburbs of Montreal. It was located
just west of the fortifications, creating a triangular
area contained within McGill, Saint-Antoine and William
streets. The "petit séminaire des Sulpiciens"
with its vast gardens was built here at the beginning
of the 19th century. Its ruins can still be seen today.
The building, with a surface area of seventy-four
thousand five hundred and ninety-five (74,595) square
feet, contains offices with surface areas varying
between 600 and 5,000 square feet. It is equipped
with an alarm system linked to a security station,
fire extinguishers, manual stations and a sprinkler
system. It also has a security system with cameras,
two elevators and a magnetic card access system. It
also has a loading dock to receive merchandise. Forty
parking spaces are reserved for the tenants of the
The building is easily accessible from the Champlain
and Victoria bridges as well as by the Ville-Marie
and Bonaventure highways. Because the building is
located in the "zone du commerce", the tenants
are subject to governmental subsidies.